CEFCO’s Commitment to Privacy
Collection & Use of Information
When you visit and navigate the Site or communicate with us electronically, we will not generally collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. You should be aware, however, that when you visit the Site, we collect certain information that does not identify you personally, but provides us with usage data, such as the number of visitors we receive, what pages are visited by a visitor or the ISPs or types of browsers most frequently used. This data helps us to analyze and improve the usefulness of the information we provide on the Site, as well as our products and service. More specifically, we collect the following types of information from the Site:
- IP Addresses and Viewing Information. CEFCO may collect the IP address of anyone who visits the Site and track the Site pages viewed, the date and time of viewing, and various other statistics. This information does not identify you personally. We use this information to help us evaluate visitor traffic patterns and improve the Site by making our systems more responsive to the desires, habits, and needs of visitors.
- Personal Information. When you choose to provide it, we collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information.
- Cookies. Like most businesses operating websites, we may track your visits to the Site by giving you HTML “cookies” when you enter. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your device’s hard drive or shared with your device’s temporary memory for record-keeping purposes. . Cookies are not computer programs and have no ability to read data residing on your device or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the Site is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to the Site. Our cookies do not store personal information. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser either to notify you when you have received a cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that certain areas of the Site may not function properly if you set your browser to block cookies.
CEFCO collects and uses your personal information to operate the Site and deliver services you request and also to advertise and inform you of products of services CEFCO offers. We may also contact you to conduct research or surveys. By providing personal information into any of the above areas, you grant us permission to use such information for our business purposes, including without limitation contacting you regarding product or service offers or customer survey requests, and you grant us permission to transmit your personal information to third parties to fulfill our business purposes. CEFCO may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may interest you. In addition, CEFCO may share data with business partners for statistical analysis, sending you email or postal mail, providing customer support, or arranging for deliveries. CEFCO would use commercially reasonable efforts in those instances to prohibit all such third parties from using your personal information except to provide these services to CEFCO. If you later decide you do not want your information to be used in these ways, please let us know through the opt-out procedures described below.
CEFCO keeps track of the sites and pages our customers visit within the Site in order to determine what CEFCO products and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Site to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
By providing the personal information of a person other than yourself or that of an entity into any of the above areas, you are solely responsible for obtaining from such person or entity any and all required rights, releases, consents, clearances, licenses, and other authorizations necessary to exploit and otherwise use their information (the “Clearances”). By submitting such information, you represent and warrant to CEFCO that all required Clearances have been obtained and CEFCO is entitled to rely on the same.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through CEFCO public message boards and/or social media channels, this information may be collected and used by others.
CEFCO encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites or mobile applications you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those websites and applications collect, use and share your information. CEFCO is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites and mobile applications outside of the Site.
If you provide your contact information or someone else’s to CEFCO, you understand that standard data rates apply to CEFCO’s communication with you or that other person and agree that you will be responsible for payment of all such rates. CEFCO assumes no liability whatsoever for payment of your or any other person’s data rates.
Disclosure of Information We Collect
Protection of Information
You should be aware that, in general, information sent through the Internet is not secure. CEFCO, however, takes certain steps to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. That said, however, you should be aware of the following:
- Information Security. CEFCO does not warrant the security of your information. However, we utilize encryption and/or security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
- Employee Access to Your Information. Our business practices generally limit employee access to personal information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
Because we believe it is important to protect the privacy of children, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from anyone we actually know if under thirteen (13) years of age, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13). If you are a parent or legal guardian of someone under the age of thirteen (13) whom you believe has submitted personal information to us, please contact us at immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to promptly remove such information from our files.
Electronic Communications from CEFCO
You acknowledge and agree that you are under no obligation to consent to (i) receive Electronic Communications, or (ii) receive Electronic Communications as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services from CEFCO.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications from CEFCO; however, you acknowledge and agree that CEFCO has the right to restrict or terminate your access to certain aspects of the Site if you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications. If you wish to withdraw your consent, either click the unsubscribe link from the CEFCO email you received.
Release and Limitations
By using the Site you waive all claims for, and release and discharge CEFCO from, any and all liability related to, and agree that CEFCO is not responsible for: (i) CEFCO’s use of personal information as described herein, (ii) any disclosure of personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Site; (iii) any disclosure of personal information obtained illegally from us; or (iv) any accidental disclosure of personal information made by us.
How to Contact Us